I have a very strange problem. Somehow, my research and medical notes on a
particular individual disappeared. I know they were there about 2 hours ago
when I ran an individual report for this person b/c her cause of death from the
medical notes showed up on that report. I did backup my file last night to
Mozy, but I did make some changes between last night and now that I don't want
to overwrite. If I restore the file from Mozy, will it let me call the restored
file name something other than "My Ancestors," which is what my current
database is called? I just want to go into the restored database, copy the
notes, and then paste them into my database called "My Ancestors." I just want
to make sure nothing is overwritten since I've made quite a few changes since
yesterday and  tonight. I've always backed up my files daily, but this is the
first time I've needed to restore one, and I don't want to do anything
incorrectly.

Jennifer