From: Jennifer Trahan
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 10:20 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Research notes disappeared

I have a very strange problem. Somehow, my research and medical notes on a
particular individual disappeared. I know they were there about 2 hours ago
when I ran an individual report for this person b/c her cause of death from
the medical notes showed up on that report. I did backup my file last night
to Mozy, but I did make some changes between last night and now that I don't
want to overwrite. If I restore the file from Mozy, will it let me call the
restored file name something other than "My Ancestors," which is what my
current database is called? I just want to go into the restored database,
copy the notes, and then paste them into my database called "My Ancestors."
I just want to make sure nothing is overwritten since I've made quite a few
changes since yesterday and  tonight. I've always backed up my files daily,
but this is the first time I've needed to restore one, and I don't want to
do anything incorrectly.

Jennifer