Jennifer,

Yes, you really should. As you said Mozy was your *extra* back-up, you are now
back to having only one. So, if Mozy goes down or shuts down you have no
back-up.

I use the Legacy back-up at least once pere day, USB stick once per week and
MSN Sky Drive once per month.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 23:11:37 -0700
> From: jtrahan2...@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Research notes disappeared
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>

> JL,
>
> No, I have not been using the backup feature from Legacy since I've started
> using Mozy. I used to put the backups each night onto a flash drive with the
> date in the title. I probably should go back to doing that as well as Mozy
> just to have extra protection.
>
> Art,
>
> Thanks for your suggestions as well.
>
> Jennifer

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/