From: JLB <j...@jgen.ws>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2009 12:40:46 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Research notes disappeared

I missed the obvious.  Why do you have to go to Mozy for this?  Do you not use
the backup feature in Legacy?  It makes dated backups, named by date. Are those
on your computer somewhere or do you make them and then immediately delete
them?  If you can find one dated the day before yesterday that should do it.
Restore it to Legacy, take the missing info you want out of it, and then
restore your newer one.
-----
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog