I do not know if its possible to track the following with Legacy.

1. I need to document the biological family with legacy That I know I can do with Legacy.

2. I also need to document the same people with their tribal affiliation. 3. I need to again document the same people as to how the BIA Bureau of Indian Affairs has documented these people with their tribal affiliation.

4. I also need to follow the same people through the census records.

I need to research from the four different accounts is then the data changes and the dates then it changes. Can the four data's be combine or would it be better to have four different data bases and than combine the four data bases in a time line.

Is Legacy capable in dealing with my request?. Any thoughts would be blessing!

Bill Daniels