On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 07:17:51 -0700, Bill Daniels
<b-dani...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>2.  I also need to document the same people with their tribal affiliation.
>
>3.  I need to again document the same people as to how the BIA Bureau of
>Indian Affairs  has documented  these people with their tribal affiliation.
>
>4. I also need to follow the same people through the census records.

Your name sounds familiar, so I assume you are already a Legacy user.

Why can't you do 2-4 as Events/Facts? Have you tried? Any reason why
they weren't satisfactory?

>I need to research from the four different accounts is then the data
>changes and the dates then  it changes.
>Can the four  data's  be combine or would it be better to have four
>different  data bases and than combine the four data bases    in a time
>line.

The above is confusing to me. Give us an example of what you intend to
do with the data.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools