Is there a PDF manual available online for Legacy 7?  I looked in all the
program folders and only found the help, but I prefer something that does
into more detail.

I am thinking more along the lines of the one that would be included with
the software, but has to be purchased.  Most software companies give you a
PDF reference manual for free and allow you to purchase the printed version.
Apparently this company doesn't do that.

Since I have converted all my data over to Legacy 7 Deluxe from Family Tree
Maker 2009, I have a lot of issues to clean up.  I find a user's manual
better than the in-program help because I can't seem to find what I'm
looking for.

Bill Boswell