Michele,

The Options settings only ensure that when you enter  a *new* individual, if
the age of that person would be greater than your selecteed upper age then that
person will be automatically marked as dead.

New Tutorial: Embed a Blogger RSS feed on your webpage
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: