Besides the rotating through spouses  (and thanks, I didn't know about the
rotating through siblings!).... I love the view 1/2 kids.   In Family view -
right-click on a child (any), and then from the menu that comes up, select
Vies - Show 1/2 kids.   You will now see any kids that have one parent from
the family (and a parent not in the family being viewed) - along with the
name of the other parent in brackets.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Dawn Crowley <sc...@relatively-speaking.org