To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Favorite Features

When I had a program that did that, I would sort all births for a parish register search, to simplify 'scrolling' through the document. Since it added in the 'abt' and 'year only', I could find them all in the once pass through. When I moved to L5, I made ToDo forms which printed on the 'same page', which was a 'fix'.
Rich in LA CA