From: Jenny M Benson <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 1:47:13 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Favorite Features

Brian L. Lightfoot wrote
> But I've often wondered if we dared to start a new thread called "The least
> liked features of Legacy". I've come close to that in the past and a few
> jumped all over me with nasty words to the effect that if I didn't like it
> here, I should go elsewhere. Well, those people have come and gone but even
> at this time, I remain a little gun-shy about posting a laundry list of those
> items. I'll just wait for them to eventually pop up one at a time and add my
> sentiments then. Unless somebody else wants to test the waters.....?

Off-hand, I can't think of any features that really peeve me, just a few things
I'd like to see which have been aired here before - and often submitted by me
or others as enhancement suggestions.  There are probably quite a few features
I never use, but just because I personally have no need of them doesn't mean I
am not very happy for them to be there for others.  I *do* like the way the LDS
features can all be tucked away out of site so they don't clutter the screen up
for those who don't use them, but the generosity of the LDS towards *all*
genealogists is incredible and I begrudge them nothing.
-- Jenny M Benson

Legacy User Group guidelines:  http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp