Heather Stovold wrote:
Thanks Sherry - the problem is we would rather be able to sort by the DOB column (or potentially any column shown) so that we can look for people with the same or similar birth dates that don't have the same name. I know if it was a standard date field it would probably be trivial code - but I do recognize that genealogy dates are not in a standard date field.

Definitely *not* a trivial exercise for the programmers :-)

--
Best regards,
Mike Fry