Yes, it is more dificult.... I recognized that.

However - if the programmers are already doing a secondary sort on dob (the
primary sort being on Name - and Sherry from Legacy said that Legacy does
the secondary automatically when you are sorting by name for all names that
are the same) - they obviously have the code available to sort the dates
(even the non-standard ones) .... so that makes it pretty trivial to this
programmer mind.