Actually the Legacy database ALREADY contains the sorted birth dates in a field
called BIRTHSD in the Indivdual's record in the tblIR. There is also the sorted
Death date in DeathSD and BurialSD for sorted burials.

From: Heather Stovold
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 3:53 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Favorite Features

Yes, it is more dificult.... I recognized that.

However - if the programmers are already doing a secondary sort on dob (the
primary sort being on Name - and Sherry from Legacy said that Legacy does the
secondary automatically when you are sorting by name for all names that are the
same) - they obviously have the code available to sort the dates (even the
non-standard ones) .... so that makes it pretty trivial to this programmer mind.