Thanks Sherry - the problem is we would rather be able to sort by the DOB
column (or potentially any column shown) so that we can look for people with
the same or similar birth dates that don't have the same name.  I know if it
was a standard date field it would probably be trivial code - but I do
recognize that genealogy dates are not in a standard date field.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com