Your understanding may be incorrect. I use the word County in my
locations - it does not cause any problems in Legacy that I've ever
encountered in over 2 years of use. The mapping finds my locations
without any problem. I don't really pay much attention to the Geo
Locations since the mapping was added but before that County did not
cause any problem for me in Geo Locations either.

Linda M.