On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 23:14:52 -0600, Kathy Meyer <kmeyer2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>If it were actually backing up those image files, that would
>be perfect, wouldn't it?  Then all the images would be in a separate
>back up file just like our data files.  But if that's not what's in
>the multi media backup, then

The "links" are stored in your main Legacy database (.fdb). So they get
backed up when you create that backup. When Legacy asks if you want to
back up the multimedia files, it actually zips up all those MM files.

You can use a program like WinZip to view the contents of each of these
backups.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools