Kathy,

One question though, I've noticed many people name their files using a
dash "-" to separate fields.  Is there a reason that you use that as
opposed to say a period "." or underline "_" or just a space?  I hope
no one complains about this thread because I am really learning an
awful lot here.

1. I first started with comas and spaces, but then I was told that if
I ever uploaded my images to the internet there would be problems
this the comas and spaces.  So now I use  _ and - to seperate the
words.

Another related question:  If I attach an image to my Legacy file
(using this filing system or any other) and then later get organized
and change how I file my images/documents on my hard drive, won't that
confuse Legacy?  Because won't it go to the original place on the HD
that I attached it from?  Or is that image now permanently stored in
the Legacy multi media back up as a separate, copied file?

2. Yep, that will confuse Legacy since it does not copy the image into
Legacy.  It just puts the address on where to fine the picture.  So if you
change the name of the image or the location you have tell Legacy where
you moved it to.  But that is a whole other discution.

Rick