Hi folks,

I have the updated 7.5 deluxe version of Legacy.  I must be a dunce as I'm
having trouble with backup.  I need detail advice.  I usually go to "file" and
then "backup family file"
Perhaps, I'm entering the incorrect information in the box where I want to save
the file.  I  backup in two places:

1. My computer C: drive and
2. thumb drive

1. When I go to open in the C drive, I get an error message "error in opening.
Would you like to try again?"  When I say "yes", it opens.  When I go to "help"
- it indicates I should run "scan disk" - how do I do that?  nothing iunder the
"help" on the tool bar indicates how to do that.

2.  The same happen in the thumb drive.

Thanks,
Barb