From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: 09 April 2012 11:20
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] What is the point of Family Search 2?

Jenny,

When I first read this problem it seemed to me that the problem was that nFS
did not recognise Legacy's Quarter Dates as used for English BMDs (is that
correct?). For me, it follows that the problem is not with Legacy, but requires
a change by FS, this I cannot see happening.

Personally, I do not use the Q Date format, but I do agree with your
interpretation of its actual meaning, and for the benefit of those who may not
be aware, the Q Date format was introduced as a result of user requests.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/