From: "Ron Ferguson" <ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 9:38:22 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] What is the point of Family Search 2?

Of course, the only Event which the Q Date refers is that of the Registration
of the BMD, which, for births, can be of a larger range than that which you
indicate. The most appropriate date for the record is that which is used by
convention, and more importantly by the General Records Office to reference the
record, is the last month of the quarter, ie. March, June, September, December.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/