Ron, your comments are very interesting (and I love the comment about
probablity theory <g>)

Since you're in the UK and probably most of your research is there,
your comments on this are most valuable, as are other comments you've
made about UK research.

Ok - down to my question - where do you enter the Q dates in Legacy?
Do you enter them in lieu of the actual BMD as a reference for future
research or do you lave the BMD blank and enter the Q date as part of
the Source Detail?

In my limited UK research, I haven't run across UK dates yet, but I
suspect I might one of these days! I'm fortunate to have actual dates
from immigration papers, tombstones and church records.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree