After re-reading the instructions and following a mreply from FamilySearch, I
continue to enter the data as written.  I'm presuming that the Arbitrator will
see fit to correct obvious discrepancies and if not, at some point the
researcher may be able to view the scanned census sheet and decide for
themselves as to the accuracy of the data.

Bob
.