Bill,

For example, in Family View in the row of icons below the parents' boxes within
which there is a Picture Frame Icon, click this and one can add multiple
pictures, but in common with all those linked one can only have one preferred.
It is, of course, part of the Picture Gallery.

Similarly, Sources have a Multimedia Tab through which one can add pictures and
files (such as PDF, TXT etc.).

The point I was making is that I find it much easier to add pictures etc. this
way than visiting the Picture Gallery itself.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/