Since you have made an entry in the marriage info for this person Legacy
has linked her to an unknown husband (The "married someone" comes from
that link). If she truly never married and had no children then you
should indicate that on the person's individual information screen not
by setting a marriage status. If she had children then there must be a
marriage to create the link between her and her children so my fix below
cannot be used.

Remove the marriage link by selecting the person, right click on her
marriage info bar
Select the Remove the marriage link option from the drop down menu
Now edit the person and click the This individual never married and had
no children option below the list of events.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com