Thanks, Brian,

I knew that option was somewhere but couldn't find it.

However that brings up another matter, especially for men -- I may pretty
well know that he never married, but he could certainly have fathered
children that I know nothing about.  I wish the option simply said "He
never married." and stopped at that.

Pat

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Brian/Support