The ability to change wording for "marriages" is a new feature in
Version 7. It does not exist in versions before that so any discussion
of labels for unmarried couples and the wording of sentences for
unmarried couples will only apply to Version 7. Karen and Jim indicate
they are using Version 5.0 Deluxe. We stopped making changes to that
version after Legacy 6.0 was released. The final version of Legacy 5.0
was issued 12 Dec 2006 There were three versions of Legacy 5 released
after the issue of Legacy 6.0 in August 2005. In Jan 2006 we added a new
PDF creator and made a change to keep Legacy 5 current with a change to
the IGI log in from FamilySearch.org. In May we updated the file format
to keep it compatible with Legacy 6.0 and in Dec 2006 we fixed some
issues with the Calendar Creator.

As Mike says below, the only bug reports that we consider and enter into
our problem reporting system are those which can be confirmed in the
latest release of Legacy 7.0. Those who continue to use older versions
just have to accept the limitations inherent in older software.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com