I just thought I would stick my foot in here as someone who has suffered
this problem a few times. I have yet to get a gmail address working
properly so I changed to my ISP supplied email which was fine until I
unsubscribed for the Christmas break. Subscribing again fed me no
messages although I could still write messages to LUG. I have had to
make use of the alias facility of my ISP email address and I am now
receiving the list again.

There seems to be a feeling that it is not the fault of Millenia and
that they have no control having outsourced the list. It might be worth
recalling what Millenia state quite clearly on the LUG Guidelines

"The LUG is not a free forum for political or social commentary,
activist issues, religious opinion or morality lectures. Millennia
Corporation reserves the right to ban discussion of "hot button" topics
that are divisive; disruptive to the LUG; or are not in line with the
purpose of the LUG.

Millennia Corporation reserves the right to remove without warning any
subscriber who violates the purpose of this forum; who ignores warnings
from the LUG Administrator; or who violates the rules of LUG etiquette."

It is hard to see how they can achieve these ends if they do not have
control of the mailing list

David