We ask that all requests for support go through our tracking system so
we have a history for reference if the issue comes up again or if a
tech who is working with you is out for an extended time, another tech
can step in and help resolve the issue. Not to mention the hundreds of
emails we get to our personal email addresses for all the company
lists we're on - it's real easy to lose track of a customer's ticket
that's in our own email box!

We do not control who is in the list or who isn't unless they
"misbehaving" on the list, then we will remove that person. It's
*very* rare that we do that.

There is no "full" or "partial" access to the list. You're either on
it or your not!

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support