Thanks Sherry.  Has anyone within Legacy thought to find out what the
problem is and have it fixed?  Surely, someone must be responsible for
having this run smoothly.

If there are  problems or bugs in the main Legacy Family Tree program,
it is looked at and fixed.  There is a procedure for that.

There appears to be no-one responsible for this third-party program,
even though Legacy uses the program.

Robin