I think you are reading way too much into Michelle's comment.  I would
surmise that they like requests to come through the tracking system to
assist in ensuring requests for assistance do not fall through the
cracks.  I am positive that there is absolutely no intent to control
who gets full access.

Ron Bernier
Sent from my iPad