Thanks Sherry - what would you suggest for a residence? The street address, a
generic 'address' label....
Graham

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherry/Support [mailto:she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: 25 November 2014 15:38
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Event addresses

You put the name of the place for the address.

If you're entering an address for a church, then you put the church's name in
that field.
If you're entering an address for a cemetery, then you put the name of the
cemetery in that field.

Think of the Address List feature as an Address Book you have at home.....

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree