Jamie, what you said to Mike is exactly what I was talking about. I've been
using Legacy for some time, but it doesn't sound as if they will be taking that
road. Even though I really like Legacy, I would consider switching if others
offered that flexibility and Legacy didn't. Thanks for putting it in a clearer
post than I did.

    On Friday, January 22, 2016 12:38 PM, Jamie Poindexter