wrote
I know it will fill in any unused numbers, but I want to start over with me as # 1 and work logically back.

But how long would it stay logically in order? When I first started this game I had a numbering system that was very logical and worked progressively through each generation. But then I started discovering more and more relatives and had to keep re-numbering to accommodate them in the "right place."

In the end I gave up and reverted to using the RINs and life is so much less complicated.
--
Jenny M Benson

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp