Reply to Mine Aysen Doyran, at [EMAIL PROTECTED], who wrote on the
22/11/2000 21:34:

> In my humble opinion, you should subscribe Pen-l. I am sure you will find a
> large audience to your views there.

 Typical of the Milosevic fan club crowd. Those who do not subscribe to
their twisted apologia for that regime are pro-imperialist traitors. I know
perfectly well what your implication here was. Of course it is absurd since
I am frequently denounced as a pro-Milosevic stooge by certain sections of
the British Left who found themselves incapable of defending Yugoslavia from
imperialism, as I did. Indeed you may have seen that article where I
denounced the CPGB for social-chauvinism due to their slogan of
revolutionary defeatism on the question, in a war between an armada of
imperialist states and a semi-colonial country.

 And I have no intention of joining the community of internet characters
whose dislike of the reactionary epoch in which we find themselves leads
them to reinvent their world as mailing lists. Indeed, I wonder if Mailing
List Syndrome has been officially accepted as a condition by psychologists
yet.

 Owen