I'm very much astonished to read such thing from you, comrade Mine.  Owen may be
wrong or not on the question of stateownership in Croatia/Serbia, but at least
he is no defeatist running after one or another bourgeois regime because he
can't think about real power of the workers. This is the difference with many
leftists raised on the milk of the Stalin school of falsification and related
agent-theories. Sorry to detect that you have been somehow tainted by this too.
        Well, I think we shoiuld asll stop thisd kind of personal "arguments",
but don't forget that this time around it was not me who started them.

A. Holberg
                                xxxxxxxxx