Edward K. Ream wrote:
> My wish is that we, individually and collectively, become connoisseurs
> of evidence. And especially evidence that *disconfirms* our own
> views.

Your view is that Global Warming "Science" is science

Well then, you should go and look at the evidence that disconfirms that
view, the evidence as to whether Global Warming "Science" is subject to
the normal restraints, rules, and requirements of science:

Here is the tale of his correspondence with the journal "Science"
<http://www.climateaudit.org/?p=597>
<http://www.climateaudit.org/?p=643>
<http://www.climateaudit.org/?p=668>
Which concludes:  "This the 39th email in my correspondence with Science
and I still don't have a complete record on either Esper et al 2002 or
Osborn and Briffa 2006"

Here <http://www.climateaudit.org/correspondence/cru.correspondence.pdf>
is some more correspondence on two other bodies of secret data and
mystery calculations, where Steve unsuccessfully attempts to get
journals to follow their own policies that scientists who publish must
make the data and calculations supporting their results available.

There is plenty more where that came from - I just googled and skimmed
the first few links.

We now know that the reason he did not get the complete record for
Briffa is that the crucial part of the record, the data that supposedly
shows the twentieth century is substantially warmer than the last
thousand years, was one cherry picked tree of ten cherry picked trees,
which one remarkable tree has been revealed to have been much used in a
wide variety of papers.  The Esper data are still not available.

If Global Warming Scientists can publish bare assertions and get away
with it, as that correspondence proves, then, by the standards you have
set forth, by the rules of what science is and how it should be
conducted, by the unwritten rules accepted by all scientists, and the
written rules set forth as journal policies, Global Warming is not
science, but Gaean theology, Global Warming Scientists are not
scientists, but Priests of Gaea, and the fact that they can publish in
science journals is state sponsored and state enforced religion.

> A) Science, which imposes harsh penalties for those who misstate the
> truth, and rewards those who discover new kinds of valid evidence, or

Yet again and again, Global Warmers have mistated the truth, most
recently with the Yamal data.  Far from being penalized, they have been
rewarded with wealth, power, fame, the defunding and dismissal of their
enemies, and state enforcement of their theology.