On 11/16/2013 11:27 AM, Edward K. Ream wrote:
http://www.screencast.com/t/jL9C9kLNZ4

Be sure to click on the "Full Size" tab at the top of the screen to get clearest text.

It was easy to produce with Camtasia Studio, once I let go of my perfectionism :-)

Psychologically, it was easier to produce this "expert's" video because I didn't have to worry about explaining every little thing.

Producing a full range of beginners tutorials is next.  Very exciting.

All suggestions welcome.

Edward
I like this a lot.  It sheds light on how you use clones.  Clever.

The presentation was crisp and clear.  I like the visual hotkeys.

-->Jake