On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Terry Brown <terry_n_br...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 16:06:33 -0600
> "Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
>> Hmm.  I didn't delete the node, I cut it.  I did the promote and demote
>
> I think you described it as deleting.
>
>> operations "by hand", using the shift-arrow keys.  I think this would be
>
> I suspect the key showing software shows shift-arrow as just plain
> arrow, I wonder if that would be configurable.

Yes, describing it as deleting is what confused me...I didn't know
about the Ctrl-Shift-X as cut keybinding. Thanks for clearing that up.

At about the 40-45 second mark, the video clearly shows plain left
arrow while you are promoting. There are 2-3 other instances of the
same.

About the Shift-Right...I thought I checked default Leo and didn't
find that binding (I was unaware of the shift-arrow bindings), but I
guess I fooled myself.

Strange that the Shift-Right shows up fine (see around the 2:54 mark),
but the Shift-Left does not.

Brian