On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Brian Theado <brian.the...@gmail.com>wrote:

Yes, describing it as deleting is what confused me...I didn't know

about the Ctrl-Shift-X as cut keybinding. Thanks for clearing that up.

You're welcome.  There's a lot to Leo that's easy to miss.

> At about the 40-45 second mark, the video clearly shows plain left
> arrow while you are promoting. There are 2-3 other instances of the
> same.

Ah.  A real mistake.  Thanks for pointing it out. It should be easy to
correct.

> About the Shift-Right...I thought I checked default Leo and didn't
> find that binding (I was unaware of the shift-arrow bindings), but I
> guess I fooled myself.

I'm actually considering a tutorial about Leo's arrow keys.  There are
some subtleties that are worth knowing.  For instance, Alt-any-arrow will
move focus to the outline pane.  Once focus is there, you can select nodes
with *plain* arrow keys, and move them with shift-arrow keys instead of
alt-shift-arrow keys.

Strange that the Shift-Right shows up fine (see around the 2:54 mark),
> but the Shift-Left does not.

Not strange at all.  I failed to enter the proper key.  Camtasia has no
clue about what keys were ever pressed: it only has the audio and video
tracks.