I would like to reiterate, because I don't want to come off as too
critical, that I love what Leo can do! And with the refactoring plugin I'm
writing I'm finding it more and more powerful every day. Leo is ready to
get its name out there, but the community would be best served if our
"marketing" efforts were focused on emacs/vim types and if developers spent
an ample amount of time with "perception" related issues (ie, making Leo
more friendly to newcomers and not expecting them to spend tens of hours
getting comfortable before they can be truly productive).