On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 7:53 PM, Dufriz <duf...@gmail.com> wrote:

For the umpteenth time (sorry about the abrasive tone): improving user
> friendliness for non-technologically savvy users is paramount. This has
> been pointed out and requested so many times in the past.

​How many times do I have to say this?  If you have a *specific* suggestion
for improving Leo, then by all means, tell us what it is.  "Improving user
friendliness for non-technologically savvy users" means *nothing*.

Furthermore, I wrote Leo for my own uses, primarily to aid the design,
construction and understanding of complex computer programs such as Leo
itself.  It's great if other people use Leo for other purposes, but I feel
no obligation to refocus Leo to such purposes.