On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 8:51 AM, Terry Brown <terrynbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Does this vision match yours? Here are some initial thoughts.
>
> My thoughts, which include a lot of groundless assumptions about how
> Jupyter works, would be that we have a new node type:

​[big snip]

Thanks for all these thoughts.  I have copied them into #561
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/561> for reference.
 I also added some short, anodyne comments ;-)

I think it was a mistake to create a separate thread for #561 here on
leo-editor.  Let's continue the discussion either on #561 itself or in
the jupyter
project page <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/projects/1>.​

​Edward​