On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 8:32 AM, vitalije <vitali...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know what is happening with google groups. This morning I wrote a
> message to this thread and when I clicked the button POST, it showed that
> my message was deleted. At first I thought that I have clicked DISCARD
> button by mistake, so I rewrote the message again and carefully pressed
> POST button, but google showed that now two my messages are deleted. I
> didn't have time to try again, so I have left it. And later I see that
> Edward is quoting part of my second message? How is it possible? What is
> going on?

​I don't know.  Terry has reported similar problems in the past.  I suggest
contacting google support.  This is a very serious issue.​

Yes, we have agreed not to try to embed python in node.js. I was just
> pointing what is (IMHO) the main difference between browser and Electron.
>
> Vitalije
>
> PS: in August 2017, I have made a small example electron application that
> reads Leo document, draws the outline and allows editing of body text. I
> wandered at that time how fast could be rendering of Leo tree. AFAIR the
> experiment showed great potential of using Electron as front end for Leo.
> The experiment is written in clojurescript and using om (in effect it is
> React for clojurescript). I remember posting here on the forum a video
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faGtQjigL-o> demonstrating this app. It
> is about 500 lines of code. If it is of any interest I could share this
> experiment.

​Of course it is of interest! It would also give a boost to #574: Create
clojurescript importer <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/574>
​.