> ​Of course it is of interest! It would also give a boost to #574: Create
> clojurescript importer
> <https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/574>​.
>
> Edward

Here are two versions:

   - Leo in ClojureScript <https://repo.computingart.net/leocljs/home> (using
   Electron, and Om/React)
   - Leo in CoffeScript <https://leoelvue.computingart.net/home> (using
   Electron, Vue)

I am sorry for the delay. I find that most difficult part is publishing and
sharing project experiments. It took me day or two to publish two
experimental projects. First one is the one I wrote about in previous post.
It is implementation of Leo as desktop application using Electron and
written in clojurescript. I haven't test it lately, and it may be dated
because all the libraries used are in high pace development. I hope it is
still possible to build without errors.

Inspired by LeoVue, I was thinking about replacing Om/React with Vue.
Finally I have restarted the whole experiment using new set of libraries
and using CoffeeScript instead of ClojureScript.

HTH Vitalije

PS: It seems that I am going to be very occupied with other duties in the
following few months and I don't know when I will be able to continue
development on the Leo-Electron-Vue. It is totally different story than
what Terry and Edward are doing on implementing Web front for python Leo
back-end, but it may happen that these two stories find something in common
and share some development. After all, Leo users may wish all kinds of Leo
apps.