Thanks Arjan, that's a normal warning to get on the first run.

I'm really eager to try all of this under windows. (I know I should have
tought of that before!! I mainly work in ubuntu but I can dual boot on
windows 10 on my machine so I'll try it out after work to see what's the
problem in windows)

I have a long weekend of 3 days coming up so i'll try to fix all of that
and get you guys up and running. (and also implement the rest of the
functionality for basic leo commands)

Edward are you on windows too?