Support for Windows is now fixed! I've now tested it sucessfully on a new
'blank' windows 10 machine. Sorry about that, I thought there was nothing
OS dependant in this. Turns out there was 2 minuscule details I overlooked.

After pulling this last update* make sure to re-run 'npm install' as I have
added a small dependency *to help check that python is in the OS's path.

Silly overlooks from my part : I had taken for granted that 'python3' was
the universal way to invoke python 3. I now try 'python3', 'py' (for
windows) and lastly 'python'. I also provide an option to override this
string in the settings for 'Leo Integration'.

I also was crashing my 'open leo file' JSON with the backslashes that
windows gave back to vscode's file browsing / choosing dialog. For now as a
temporary fix I just replace backslashes with slashes and it seems to work
fine.

I suspect it might not work for paths with spaces and am thinking about
implementing a more stable and elegant solution.

*Many thanks to Edward for reporting this! *

tldr; Pull, run 'npm install' and you're good to go!