haha we're both stuck trying to install and run each other's product!

i'm trying to get leo to start on windows 10 and I can't do it!

on linux it just worked right out of the box!

I installed python 3 (latest from python.org) and leo from sources on
windows, cd into leo's dir and this is what I get :

D:\prog\leo-editor>py launchLeo.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "launchLeo.py", line 7, in <module>
    import leo.core.runLeo
  File "D:\prog\leo-editor\leo\core\runLeo.py", line 25, in <module>
    import leo.core.leoGlobals as leoGlobals
  File "D:\prog\leo-editor\leo\core\leoGlobals.py", line 68, in <module>
    import urllib.parse as urlparse
ImportError: No module named parse

[image: screen.png]

I'm not that knowledgable in python libs and dependencies... What should I
do now?

--

Félix