Thank you Lewis.  Unfortunately I do not know how to open this file in
Leo.  Maybe some day I'll figure it out.  Somehow I fail to find
instructions how to do the simple things: Open a file. Enable and use a
plugin, or even a directive.  I've tried some things but haven't got off
the ground.  It seems like programmers are born knowing the fundamentals.
If there is a very simple, fundamental introduction to how to do the most
basic and elementary of beginner's things in Leo, I have failed to find it.