On Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 6:22:54 PM UTC-4, k-hen wrote:

> Ok, thanks! I've got this going, the docks feature is interesting.
> Strangely I can move the body and the tabs, but not the VR3 panel...
> I've tried restarting & redragging it a few times but still no luck :-/

Add a node with this headline to your MyLeoSettings tree, then restart Leo:

@string central-dock-widget = body

I had to add this to get what I considered desirable positioning.  I like
to place the outline pane n the upper left, the Tabs pane in the lower
left, the body pane in the middle, and have the VR3 pane open in the right
hand side.